No one has time to cook every night, and it’s especially hard when you’re working or have a busy schedule. These easy recipes are perfect for a person who is short on time.
1. Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce: This recipe is simple and only takes about 30 minutes to make. All you need is spaghetti, tomato sauce, and some Parmesan cheese.
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwich: This is a classic recipe that only takes about 10 minutes to make. Just grill some bread and cheese slices and you’re done.
3. Burrito Bowls: These bowls are easy to make and can be tailored to your own liking. Fill a bowl with rice, beans, and some of your favorite burrito fixings.
4. Grilled Salmon: This recipe is healthy and takes only about 20 minutes to make. Place the salmon in a baking dish with some herbs and lemon slices for an easy dinner.
5. Grilled Chicken: Another healthy meal that can be made in 20 minutes. All you need is some chicken, barbecue sauce, and a grill.
6. Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry: This simple stir-fry only takes 10 minutes to make and is very good for you. It’s loaded with vegetables and protein.
7. Grilled Steak: If you have a grill, this is the perfect summer meal to enjoy. All you need is some steak and seasoning.
8. Tuna Melts: Another sandwich recipe that would be great for lunch or dinner. The tuna melts can be made in about 5 minutes and taste delicious.
9. Hawaiian Haystacks: These recipes are easy to make and taste delicious. All you need is some rice, pineapple chunks, ham, peas, green beans, carrots, and corn.
10. Baked Potatoes: If you like baked potatoes, these are a great snack, and they are only 10 minutes to make. They’re good on their own or filled with your favorite toppings.