Nobody can deny a delicious piece of cake loaded with creamy frosting and amazing flavours, however the inevitable load of calories that come along is something that stops many people from having this scrumptious delight. While cakes are loved and enjoyed by all, how would it be if we say that you can have this amazing delight everyday of your lives without gaining any amount of calories. Yes, gluten free cakes are what you are talking about. Gluten -free cakes is the new trend and you can’t resist obsessing over a decadent slice of chocolate cake. This super easy and irresistible gluten-free cake recipe is the best try for all the new bakers who are trying their hands at gluten-free baking. Bid bye to the flour and get ready to create an extremely delectable cake that will surely leave you drooling.
For Gluten Free Cake
210 grams gluten-free plain flour
40 grams cocoa Powder
100 grams Castor Sugar
90 grams Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
180 ml Vegetable oil
2 large Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
120 ml Buttermilk
120 ml Hot Water
For Chocolate Buttercream
Unsalted Butter- 115 grams, room temperature
Powdered Sugar- 375 grams
Cocoa Powder- 2 tablespoons
Milk- 2–3 tablespoons
- Begin with preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place an 8-inch round cake tin with baking or parchment paper after greasing it with butter.
- Take a large bowl, put a sieve on top and add the dry ingredients.
- You can add castor sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in the bowl and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, add the vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and buttermilk to the dry ingredients bowl. Add 1/2 cup of hot water to the mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Fold together and keep mixing till you have the perfect batter.
- Now, add the mixture to the cake tray. Bake for 35-40 minutes and insert a toothpick to check the cake. Leave the cake so that they cool down completely.
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Take an electric mixer, add salted butter and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Keep using the mixer till the time a thick cream is formed.
- Add vanilla extract, cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of milk in the batter and blend everything.
- Now, frost the top and sides of the cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
Try this recipe at home and enjoy this healthy yet delicious recipe that will make you fall in love completely. You can also convert this cake into a homemade anniversary cake with photo and amp up your celebrations.…Read More